Monday, September 29, 2008

short story

Valet you say lame job! I say adnventure! How? You may ask. Well i'll tell you how my friend. Im standing out side of this beautiful five star restraunt waiting for people to pull up in their nice fancy cars that i will never be able to aford in my life time. As a car pulls up and the lovely couple or family gets out of their nice vehicle they toss me their keys and I go park their car. You may say how lame! But i say sweet because while thery are having a nice meal i am " parking their car" wink wink if you get what i'm saying. Well today this nice looking black mitsubishi pulls up with corm wheels black leather seats and kick butt bumping radio all i could think to myself was VERRY NICEE! I LIKEE! I couldn't wait to take this out today as the couple got out of their car and they tossed me their keys before you could say tinky winky I was in the driver seat gone. Before you know it i was taking turns like i was a race car driver in action. I thought to myself for a second what adventure should I go on today hmm. . . . I think I will go on a high speed chase now that sounds breath takin you may say dangerous or something but i say live life on the edge! So i was driving around for about ten mintues there was no action going on what so ever then sundenly BOOMB i look in my rear view miorror and i see ten cops coming towards i put the car in drive pushed on the gas pedle and I went from twenty miles per hour to hundred miles per hour with in seconds im going around a little town taking cornors like im pro. OH NO! i thought to myself as they were catching up to me I went left then right then down a hill then up a hill then I was going around this curvy road and a car was driving on the wrong side so i slamed on brakes ERRKK went the tires a cop car flips over my car the nine other cops cars were swerving trying not to hit me as i just sat there in there way not one car hit me. I put the car in reverse as I turned the wheel and got out of the mess I looked back as I was headed back to the restraunt as I shook my head then i was hearing voices . .. WAKE UP TIMMY! TIMMY WAKE UP! HELLO!! I opened my eyes i asked where am I ? Someone answerd you are in math you know . . What happend am I okay ? I asked Somone else answerd your fine you just fell asleep FELL ASLEEP YOU KIDDING ME! NO ! i was in a high speed chase ! No your in math class . .. So it all was just a dream . . .